The AdaptLabelStock range includes both commodity and modified-commodity materials, offering you unlimited self-adhesive material solutions to suit any application.
This range offers customers the option of choosing from an extensive menu of face materials, adhesives and backing liners to create a construction best suited to their specific application. Given that the range is virtually limitless and can quite literally run into the thousands; our experts are always on-hand to help you make the right selection.
Innovation and customer service set Smith & McLaurin apart in the market. With a wide range of adhesives comprising permanent, removable, deep freeze, wash off and special design, we can also modify any of the standard grades across the AdaptLabelStock range. Some of the range's more popular products include:
AdaptLabelStock Benefits - You can:
- Access a wide range of face materials, adhesives and liners.
- Access materials with the appropriate certifications e.g. Direct & Indirect Food Contact.
- Access a virtually limitless range of products thanks to a mix-n-match concept, including materials from the more specialist ranges e.g. AdaptEco & AdaptUltra.
- Customise any of the standard constructions to suit your application, improving your efficiency and reducing your costs – you don’t have to modify your processes, Smith & McLaurin will modify the product.
- Digitally optimise materials from the AdaptLabelStock range with a proprietary in-house priming facility.
- Enjoy custom adhesive coating and adhesive strip-coating facilities based on your specification.
- General retail labels, food labels and food packaging labels.
- Labelling of household items e.g. cleaners & sprays.
- Labelling of health and beauty products e.g. hair & bath products, cosmetics & skin care products.
- Fruit and vegetable tags.
- Durable filmic labels and tags for retail and industrial applications.
- Direct food contact labels e.g. bakery labels, fresh fruit & vegetables.
- Chemical drum labels.
- Frozen food labels.
- Transfer Thermal labels and Direct Thermal labels for barcode labels & tags (price labels, logistics labels, tracking labels, etc.)
For more information, contact the AdaptLabelStock product specialist, Leanne Anderson today on +44 (0) 1505 707700 or email her at email@example.com.
Alternatively, use the AdaptLabelStock Datasheet Selector (above) to view some of the more popular labelling, ticket and tag materials.