The AdaptDigi range is a rapidly growing range of HP, Xeikon and Inkjet certified, digitally printable label, ticket and tag materials, tested and approved by our extensive digital-ready customer base.
These materials are available with a proprietary digital top-coating which offers exceptional print results when run on the HP Indigo WS 4000 and 6000 series presses.
Take advantage of:
- Materials scripted and ready for use on the Xeikon 3000 series digital presses.
- An Inkjet ready range.
- A wide range of material solutions, irrespective of the press or application.
- The option of combining any digitally printable face material with an extensive range of adhesives and liners.
- Custom coating commissions.
- Multi-layer constructions based on any customer's specification.
The AdaptDigi range offers high quality, cost-effective, custom label materials to customer and end user alike. Popular sellers include:
- Gain additional press capacity as you don’t have to use your kit to prime materials for digital use – all of our materials can go straight to press.
- Reduce hassle and hidden costs associated with in-house top coating.
- Accommodate increased print customisation.
- Access a wide range of adhesive and liner combinations.
- Prime any material from any of the standard and specialist ranges to make them receptive to digital print with a proprietary in-house priming facility.
- Take advantage of custom coating and strip-coating facilities based on your requirements.
AdaptDigi Applications include:
- Promotional Labels - short-run jobs on a digital press.
- Personalised Labels - for on-press variable data such as ID Cards and direct mail.
- Barcode Labels / Serial Number Labels - for inventory control/tracking.
- Alterations to Labels - jobs that require any last-minute changes.
For more information contact our AdaptDigi product specialist Lynsey Church on +44 (0) 1505 707700 or email via firstname.lastname@example.org.