We can offer recycled and sustainable label materials, where the label stock contains materials recycled from a manufacturing process or from post-consumer waste (PCW).
Our AdaptEco Recycled Papers
- Eco Laid - An 80 gram paper with a natural colour and subtle ribbed texture, 100% PCW recovered fibres, without the use of bleach or optical brightening agents.
- Eco Wove - An 90 gram paper, manufactured with 100% PCW recovered fibres, without the use of any bleaching process.
- Eco Cal - A calendered 80 gram paper, manufactured with 100% PCW recovered fibres, without the use of any bleaching process.
This product is available in combination with our wide-range of adhesives or as adhesive-free thicker tags.
Note, minimum order may apply.
Applications and Benefits
- 100% recycled post-consumer waste (PCW): This face material consists of 100% PCW - compared to other papers on the market which offer only around 50% PCW - and still delivers excellent print results.
- Printable with a wide variety of print technologies: including letterpress, flexographic, screen and litho-processes. Also suitable for thermal transfer printing with several printer/ribbon combinations.
- Available with a wide range of adhesives: Choose from permanent, removable, freezer, water wash-off, wetpack and hotmelt adhesives to suit most labelling applications.