The Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®) and the Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification (PEFC) offer certified paper grades manufactured from pulp from sustained plantations.
Available from our FSC® range of materials:
- Coated gloss papers
- Coated matt papers
- Uncoated vellum papers
Popular sellers include:
- Gloss 80 FSC®: An 80 gram semi gloss coated, white FSC® certified paper.
- Gloss 150(N) FSC®: 150 gram satin white FSC® certified coated board
- Vellum 80 FSC®: An 80 gram, very smooth, uncoated, white FSC® certified paper.
These products are available in combination with our wide range of adhesives or if preferred as adhesive-free thicker tags.
Note, minimum order may apply.
Applications and Benefits include
- FSC® chain of custody certification: As an FSC® certified material supplier, our customers can track the origins of face materials and demonstrate that the paper is from responsibly managed forests.
- Enhance the visual quality of a product label: A gloss coated face material provides a better quality print image.
- Printable with a wide variety of print technologies: including letterpress, flexographic, screen and litho-processes. Also suitable for thermal transfer printing with several printer/ribbon combinations.
- Available with a wide range of adhesives: Choose from permanent, removable, freezer, water wash-off, wetpack and hotmelt adhesives to suit most labelling applications.