The AdaptEco range provides one of the most extensive FSC® certified ranges of sustainable papers on the market, available on an almost cost-neutral basis. Also on offer is a wide range of label materials from renewable and replenishable sources, the choice including PLA films, non-cellulose papers and papers with varying amounts of recycled post-consumer waste (PCW). This achievement reaffirms our strategy to be industry leader in environmentally responsible label, ticket and tag materials.
For labels made from environmentally friendly materials, look into the AdaptEco range, where popular products include:
- Access to a wide range of FSC® and PEFC certified label, ticket and tag materials.
- Wide range of adhesive and liner combinations.
- We can digitally optimise materials from the AdaptEco range with our proprietary in-house priming facility.
- We offer custom adhesive coating and strip-coating facilities based on the customer's specification.
- General retail labels / food labels and food packaging labels where an environmental agenda needs to be addressed.
- Labelling where a certain % of recycled PCW is required.
- Where a biodegradable label according to the EN13432 system is required, as long as the label forms less than 1% of the total package.
- Compostable and biodegradable PLA/Cello tags.
- Sustainable product labels and promotional labels for eco-friendly brands.
- Product labelling and promotional labelling for organic brands and for manufacturers and retailers of organic goods.
Note, minimum order may apply.
For more information, contact our AdaptEco product specialist Lynsey Church on +44 (0) 1505 707700 or email via firstname.lastname@example.org.