Discover a wide variety of label materials for most wines, spirits and gourmet food applications.
The range of face materials incorporates uncoated, textured, laid, woven and wet strength grades in combination with any adhesive liner. Some of our most popular constructions are:
- Enhance your on-shelf presence by using pressure sensitive (PS) label materials from our range. You can explore more detailed branding, imagery and printing effects within your label design e.g. – embossing, hot and cold foiling etc.
- Make changeovers easier, with minimal adjustment to your machine set-up.
- PS materials are outselling Wet Glue labels in the beverage industry - stay ahead of the game.
- Work with a supplier with considerable PS experience and an excellent reputation within the industry - we work with large beverage and bottling groups across Europe.
- You can digitally optimise materials from the AdaptVivant range with a proprietary in-house priming service.
- Custom adhesive coating and adhesive strip-coating facilities.
- Wine labels where a premium effect is required.
- Whisky labels.
- Further spirit labels and liqueur labels.
- Non-alcoholic premium beverage labels.
- Gourmet food labels e.g. jars of jam, chutney, pickles, plus cheeses, etc.
For more information contact our AdaptVivant product specialist Lynsey Church on +44 (0) 1505 707700 or email via email@example.com.