Our Label Stock product range allows you to choose from commodity and modified-commodity materials, and provides you with unlimited self-adhesive material solutions to suit any application.
Along with a wide range of adhesives comprising permanent, removable, deep freeze, wash off and special design, we can also modify any of the standard grades across the Adapt LabelStock range. Some of the more popular products include:
- Semi Gloss Permanent
- Thermal Economy Permanent
- Filmic Hotmelt Permanent
- Access a wide range of face materials, adhesives and liners.
- Access materials with the appropriate certifications e.g. Direct and Indirect Food Contact.
- A virtually limitless range of products thanks to a mix-n-match concept, including materials from the more specialist ranges e.g. AdaptEco and AdaptUltra.
- Customise any standard construction to suit your application, improving efficiency and reducing costs – don’t modify your processes, Smith & McLaurin will modify the product.
- Digitally optimise materials with a proprietary in-house priming facility.
- Custom adhesive coating and adhesive strip-coating facilities based on your specification.
- General retail labels, food labels and food packaging labels.
- Labelling household items e.g. cleaners and sprays.
- Labelling health and beauty products e.g. hair and bath, cosmetics and skin care products.
- Fruit and vegetable tags.
- Durable filmic labels and tags for retail and industrial applications.
- Direct food contact labels e.g. bakery labels, fresh fruit and vegetables.
- Chemical drum labels.
- Frozen food labels.
- Transfer Thermal labels and Direct Thermal labels for barcode labels and tags (price labels, logistics labels, tracking labels, etc.)