Metallised Paper materials are specified in applications requiring labels with a metallic finish or sheen, and are particularly effective in enhancing the premium qualities of any product. This material is also perfectly suited to the wines, spirits, beers and gourmet food industries.
Applications and Benefits
- Strengthens impression of premium quality: Our metallised papers, with their high gloss, mirror finish, help create an air of opulence and improve the on-shelf impact of brands.
- Offers good results with various printing and decorating techniques: These papers can be lightly embossed, adding to a label’s visual and tactile appeal.
- Digitally printable: These materials may be digitally printable and offer excellent print results when pre-treated with our proprietary digital primer. Testing is recommended.
- Available with a wide range of adhesives: Choose from permanent, water wash-off, wetpack and hotmelt adhesives to suit most labelling applications.
- ISEGA approved adhesives for Direct and Indirect Food Contact.
Explore Our AdaptVivant Brochure