Smith & McLaurin have the creative skills and expertise to advise on, source, and deliver a wide variety of label materials for most wines, spirits and gourmet food applications from our specially created AdaptVivant range.
We believe that the label material for a luxury product plays an important part in elevating it to epicurean status. The subtle glint of a metallic label by candlelight, or the rough parchment feel of a textured label, adds a deeper dimension to the enjoyment of the product and to the overall consumer experience. If you are looking to create a label that makes such a difference, then our AdaptVivant range is sure to satisfy even the most discerning of labelling connoisseurs.
Through exceptional service and customer focus, Smith & McLaurin build trust and together with you, create original solutions to meet your needs. In addition to our unparalleled ability to source unique materials from a global network of trusted suppliers, we can offer exclusivity on any specially sourced materials.
We always aim to develop cost-effective products and to tailor our service offering based on your requirements.
The range of face materials incorporates uncoated, textured, laid, woven and wet strength grades in combination with any adhesive liner. Some of our most popular constructions are:
- Enhance your on-shelf presence in an ever more crowded retail environment by using pressure sensitive (PS) label materials from our range. You can explore more detailed branding, imagery and printing effects within your label design e.g. – embossing, hot and cold foiling etc.
- Make changeovers easier, with minimal adjustment to your machine set-up.
- PS materials are now outselling Wet Glue labels in the beverage industry - stay ahead of the game.
- Work with a supplier with considerable PS experience and excellent reputation within the industry - we are currently working with large beverage and bottling groups across Europe.
- You can digitally optimise materials from the AdaptVivant range with a proprietary in-house priming service.
- Take advantage of our custom adhesive coating and adhesive strip-coating facilities based on customers’ specification.
- Wine labels where a premium effect is required.
- Whisky labels.
- Further spirit labels and liqueur labels.
- Non-alcoholic premium beverage labels.
- Gourmet food labels e.g. jars of jam, chutney, pickles, plus cheeses, etc.
For more information, contact our AdaptVivant product specialist Brian Penniston today on +44 (0) 1505 707713 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.