Eco Certified Papers
The Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®) and the Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification (PEFC) offer certified paper grades which are manufactured from pulp from well managed and sustained plantations. Available from our FSC® range of materials are:
- Coated gloss papers
- Coated matt papers
- Uncoated vellum papers
Our AdaptEco range includes such popular sellers as:
- Gloss 80 FSC®: An 80 gram semi gloss coated, white FSC® certified paper.
- Gloss 140(W) FSC®: A 140 gram satin white FSC® certified coated board
- Vellum 80 FSC®: An 80 gram, very smooth, uncoated, white FSC® certified paper.
- Eco Satin FSC®: An FSC® certified, 100 gram white, satin coated paper manufactured with a minimum of 50% de-inked post consumer waste pulp.
- Eco Matt FSC®: An FSC® certified, 90 gram white, matt coated paper manufactured with a minimum of 50% de-inked post consumer waste pulp.
These products are available in combination with our wide range of adhesives or if preferred as adhesive-free thicker tags.
Certain products within the AdaptEco range are not stock items and are subject to minimum order quantity restrictions.
Applications and Benefits include
FSC® chain of custody certification:
As an FSC® certified material supplier, our customers can track the origins of their selected face materials and demonstrate that the paper comes from responsibly managed forests.
Enhances the visual quality of a product label:
Using a gloss coated face material results in a better quality print image.
Printable with a wide variety of print technologies:
including letterpress, flexographic, screen and litho-processes. Also suitable for thermal transfer printing with several printer/ribbon combinations.
Available with a wide range of adhesives:
Choose from permanent, removable, freezer, water wash-off, wetpack and hotmelt adhesives to suit most labelling applications.