The AdaptDigi range is a rapidly growing range of HP, Xeikon and Inkjet certified, digitally printable label, ticket and tag materials, which have been tested and approved by our extensive digital-ready customer base.
These tried and tested materials are available with a proprietary digital top-coating which offers exceptional print results when run on the HP Indigo WS 4000 and 6000 series presses.
In addition to this, we offer materials that are scripted and ready for use on the Xeikon 3000 series digital presses as well as an Inkjet ready range. This ensures that customers have convenient access to a wide range of material solutions, irrespective of the type of press they run or the application in question.
We offer customers the option of combining any digitally printable face material with an extensive range of adhesives and liners. We also undertake custom coating commissons, offer a strip-coating service and can create multi-layer constructions, based on any customer's specification.
The AdaptDigi range offers high quality, cost-effective, custom label materials to customer and the end user alike. Our digitally printable label materials include popular sellers such as:
- Gain additional press capacity as you don’t have to use your kit to prime materials for digital use – all of our materials can go straight to press.
- Reduce hassle and hidden costs associated with in-house top coating.
- Accomodate increased print customisation.
- Access a wide range of adhesive and liner combinations.
- Prime any material from any of the standard and specialist ranges to make them receptive to digital print with a proprietary in-house priming facility.
- Take advantage of custom coating and strip-coating facilities based on your requirements.
Digital print labels serve a variety of applications including:
- Promotional Labels - short-run jobs on a digital press are ideal for on-product promotional offers.
- Personalised Labels - jobs requiring on-press variable data such as ID Cards and direct mail.
- Barcode Labels / Serial Number Labels - jobs requiring sequential numbers for inventory control/tracking.
- Alterations to Labels - jobs that require any last minute changes.
For more information, contact our AdaptDigi product specialist, Lynsey Moorhead today on +44 (0) 1505 707701 or email email@example.com.