WE’RE ON YOUR SIDE. Smith & McLaurin is the first self-adhesive laminator licensed by NCR to manufacture and supply 2-Side Thermal (2ST™) label, ticket and tag materials worldwide. Having been at the forefront of thermal label innovation for the last 30 years, SMCL have developed a comprehensive 2ST™ range of label and tag materials – Adapt2ST.
What is 2-Side Thermal Technology?
2-Side-Thermal (2ST™) Technology is direct thermal printing technology that utilises dual thermal printheads within a single printer to print effective variable information simultaneously on both sides of specially treated thermal paper rolls and labels.
Our Adapt2ST range provides exceptional print results when printed on the Toshiba Tec DB-EA4D 2ST™ printer. The DB-EA4D comes with free software that is compatible with most systems. 2ST™ printing technology is ideal for applications which require dual output and is an efficient alternative to single sided solutions.
2ST™ materials must only be purchased from an NCR 2ST™ licensed manufacturer.
- Reduce Expense - Streamline supply-chain expenditures including: freight, storage, handling and printer consumables by eliminating the need for separate packing slip printers.
- Reduce waste and landfill levels - the release liner is no longer discarded and instead is used as the packing slip.
- Maximise Effectiveness - Build customer loyalty through targeted marketing with affordable variable data printing.
- Improve Efficiency - Increase print speed and overall throughput.
Adapt2ST Applications include:
- Product & Item Marking - Baggage Tags and Labels, Postage Labels and Promotional Labels.
- Shipping & Logistics - Shipping Labels/Returns Forms, Pick Tickets/Shipping Labels and Customer Returns Labels/Instruction Documents.
- Warehouse Management - Quality Control Labels/Inspection Documents and Product Tracking Labels/Inventory Control Labels.
- Pharmaceutical & Healthcare - Laboratory Labels/Patient File Documents and Patient Identification/Directions to Service.
For more information contact our Adapt2ST product specialist Lynsey Church on +44 (0) 1505 707700 or email via email@example.com.