Relevant Industry Certifications.
- REACH and Smith & McLaurin Ltd:Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and restriction of Chemicals (REACH) became law on June 1, 2007, to streamline and improve the former legislative framework on chemicals of the European Union (EU). REACH places greater responsibility on industry to manage the risks that chemicals may pose to health and the environment. REACH applies to most common substances used in our day-to-day life. You can download our REACH Statement HERE.
- FSC® & PEFC CoC Certification: We are proud to be the first self-laminator in the world to gain the dual FSC® & PEFC chain-of-custody certification in 2007. FSC® C002557 & PEFC 16-33-243
- Quality Management System ISO 9001:2015: Smith & McLaurin Ltd holds Certificate No. Q 09360 and operates a Quality Management System which complies with the requirements of ISO 9001:2008 for the following scope: “The design and manufacture of adhesive coated papers, films and thermal coated paper to customer and/or company originated specifications. The reel size handling capability is 55mm to 1500mm wide, with a maximum diameter of 1000mm.” You can download our certificate HERE.
- BS 5609 Section Two, part 4.1 Adhesion After Marine Immersion (PASS): This certifies that, “Smith & McLaurin Ltd self adhesive label bases reference 'Transfer PP95S Matt White /SP8000/ HG6 , Transfer PP75S Matt White/SP8000/HG6, 60 Gloss White PPTCE/SP8000/HG6 and Durajet™ PP V3/SP8000(HCW)/HG6' meet the requirements of BS 5609 Section Two, Marine Exposure.”
- Environmental Policy Statement: The Directors of the company recognise that as a major employer and provider of self adhesive label stock, the company can have an impact on the environment. We will strive towards achieving a more sustainable future by seeking to minimise any advers enviornmental impact in the way it operates. For the full statement please see HERE.
For further information please contact Graham McKay : telephone +44 1505 707736 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.